BAT CONTROL HELP IN Watertown, SD
If you live in Watertown, South Dakota, or anywhere else in the Midwest, you have probably seen bats flying through the twilight sky; they're nothing to be afraid of! Bats are an essential part of our ecosystem; they are incredibly efficient bug hunters that help to keep the mosquito and moth populations under control.
However, bats should not enter our homes. They can cause severe damage, urinate, and carry deadly diseases like rabies. The last thing you would want is for your pets or one of your family members to contract rabies because you didn't remove the bats in time.
For bat control in Watertown or elsewhere in the Midwest, don't hesitate to contact CP Bat Mitigation today for the most effective way to end your home or business's bat problems.
You may think it would be easier and cheaper to remove your unwanted guests yourself; however, this can be highly dangerous. You could increase your risk of rabies exposure. You might also seriously hurt one of the bats in the process.
You should call the professionals here at CP Bat Mitigation; we make scheduling your Watertown bat control easy, saving you the stress and safety risks of removing the bats yourself. Leaving this job up to professionals also ensures we remove the bats safely and humanely.
WHY YOU NEED PROFESSIONALS TO HELP WITH YOUR BAT PROBLEM
Here's how it works:
- Consultation. You will speak with one of our knowledgeable Watertown bat mitigation representatives when you call us. We'll listen to your situation and schedule a day for us to come out and give you an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote based on your situation.
- Inspection. One of our Watertown bat control specialists will install bat exclusion devices. These devices allow the bats to fly outside but prevent them from returning to your home.
- Follow Up. A few weeks later, the technician will return to your house, make sure all the bats are gone, and remove the bat exclusion devices.
LEARN WHY BATS CAN BE AN ISSUE ON YOUR PROPERTY
To control bat activity on your Watertown, SD property, use the following tips:
- Regularly inspect your roof and exterior, sealing any big or small defects you discover.
- Remove standing water from your property that provides a water source for both bats and their insect prey.
- Place bat houses in trees at the perimeter of your property to offer them a place to live other than your home.
- Remove any dead trees near your house; bats love to roost in dead trees.
Despite your best efforts, if bats are in your yard or home, don't try to get rid of them on your own. Reach out to the bat control specialists at CP Bat Mitigation. We are here to help you with all your bat control needs!
At CP Bat Mitigation, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
“This is an outstanding company and I would recommend them to anyone that is dealing with a bat issue.”- Jonathan D.
“Jon was one of the upmost respectful and professional individuals I have encountered in a long time. He was honest and provided great feedback on bats. He saved us money with tips I could do myself.”- Jack L.
“CP Bat Mitigation was great to work with. They were easy to communicate with and willing to work with my schedule. They were prompt and thorough with their assessment and took the time to answer all my questions. Nick with CP Bat Mitigation was great to wo”- Patrick F.
“Very responsive, polite, professional, and thorough. Great communication, professional work, and guaranteed to the life of my roof. Affordable rates for a critical service.”- Glen P.
“We were very impressed with our consultation. Nick explained everything very well and answered all of our questions. We look forward to the warmer days when the bats can be kept out of our home.”- Shannon B.
“I really enjoyed having Nick ease my mind about having bats. He explained everything to me and showed me the spots where bats enter. He also explained how they would seal up the entry holes and allow them to leave but not re-enter.”- Bonnie G.
“CP Bat Mitigation not only are bat experts but are very knowledgeable about roofs. They did an inspection of my home and explained how a bat or two could have gotten in through an old gutter system. These guys are amazing, and true to their word the inspec”- April G.
“I had Nick Hossle for my appointment, and I was very pleased with his professionalism and service. He was prompt, he explained the process before going into my attic and checking for bats.”- Craig L.