BAT CONTROL HELP IN Richfield
Richfield is known for being a charming rural area of Nebraska, with serene surroundings and plenty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts to hike and go wildlife-watching. But while you might enjoy admiring our stunning local species, having them invade your property is another scenario.
Bats, in particular, can be a persistent problem. Infestations can occur because we are close to natural habitats that attract bats, from caves to forests. Bats may also roost in attics as they seek shelter during certain times of the year, and our local efforts to maintain the town's natural areas can inadvertently create suitable conditions for these winged mammals. CP Bat Mitigation offers humane and practical bat control in Richfield that you can rely on.
Residential bat mitigation in Richfield, NE, can become a pressing necessity. Potential conflicts between homeowners and these unwanted guests can be more complex than you think because bats are often protected species. While bats play a crucial role in our local ecosystem by controlling insect populations and pollinating plants, their presence in our homes can lead to challenges that demand professional mitigation efforts.
LEARN WHY BATS CAN BE AN ISSUE ON YOUR PROPERTY
While DIY bat control may seem like a cost-effective solution, it often presents challenges and risks that can negatively affect you and our local bat species, including the following:
- Legal regulations: Many laws and regulations protect bats. Homemade efforts may unintentionally violate them and result in fines and more.
- Safety concerns: Bats can carry diseases like rabies. Attempting to handle them without proper training poses a significant health risk. It can lead to potential exposure to bacteria and bites.
- Ineffectiveness: DIY bat control methods are less effective than professional solutions. Bats can find their way back into your property if you do not seal entry points correctly or if you do not address roosting sites adequately.
- Structural damage: DIY attempts to get rid of bats can lead to property damage. Bats can become trapped inside walls, causing structural issues and unpleasant odors.
BATS CAN BE DANGEROUS - LET OUR TEAM HELP
If your commercial property has an unwanted bat population or you wish to take proactive measures to keep them out, schedule your initial consultation with CP Bat Mitigation today.
Here are five commonly believed myths to be aware of to understand bats better:
- Bats are blind: Some species have relatively poor eyesight compared to other animals. Still, many can see quite well, especially in low-light conditions. Often, they will primarily rely on echolocation. It is a sophisticated system of emitting high-pitched sounds and listening to the echoes to navigate and locate prey.
- Bats drink blood: Contrary to popular belief, only a tiny fraction of bat species (like the vampire bat) feed on blood. Most are insectivores. They consume vast quantities of insects each night, making them invaluable for pest control. Others feed on fruit, nectar, or small vertebrates.
- Bats are aggressive: Bats will generally not attack humans. They are shy animals that prefer to avoid being in contact with us. Still, they may bite if they feel threatened or cornered. We recommend leaving them alone, not trying to handle them, and calling the pros to resolve the problem.
- Bats are dirty: Bats are clean animals. They groom themselves regularly. That being said, remember that bats can carry diseases like rabies. Avoiding direct contact with bats and vaccinating your pets against rabies can effectively mitigate this risk.
- Bats are rodents: Bats are a diverse group of mammals with unique adaptations for flight, such as elongated finger bones and a thin membrane of skin stretched between them. They are more closely related to other mammals like primates and carnivores than rodents.
Separating fact from fiction is crucial to coexist harmoniously with bats and appreciate their vital role in the ecosystem. CP Bat Mitigation has experience dealing with bats in residential and commercial properties and can help with bat exclusion services that work.
At CP Bat Mitigation, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
“This is an outstanding company and I would recommend them to anyone that is dealing with a bat issue.”- Jonathan D.
“Jon was one of the upmost respectful and professional individuals I have encountered in a long time. He was honest and provided great feedback on bats. He saved us money with tips I could do myself.”- Jack L.
“CP Bat Mitigation was great to work with. They were easy to communicate with and willing to work with my schedule. They were prompt and thorough with their assessment and took the time to answer all my questions. Nick with CP Bat Mitigation was great to wo”- Patrick F.
“Very responsive, polite, professional, and thorough. Great communication, professional work, and guaranteed to the life of my roof. Affordable rates for a critical service.”- Glen P.
“We were very impressed with our consultation. Nick explained everything very well and answered all of our questions. We look forward to the warmer days when the bats can be kept out of our home.”- Shannon B.
“I really enjoyed having Nick ease my mind about having bats. He explained everything to me and showed me the spots where bats enter. He also explained how they would seal up the entry holes and allow them to leave but not re-enter.”- Bonnie G.
“CP Bat Mitigation not only are bat experts but are very knowledgeable about roofs. They did an inspection of my home and explained how a bat or two could have gotten in through an old gutter system. These guys are amazing, and true to their word the inspec”- April G.
“I had Nick Hossle for my appointment, and I was very pleased with his professionalism and service. He was prompt, he explained the process before going into my attic and checking for bats.”- Craig L.