BAT CONTROL HELP IN Moorhead
Moorhead, a city in Clay County, Minnesota, is located on the western bank of the Red River across from Fargo, North Dakota. It is home to the Minnesota State University Moorhead and is more than just a safe place to raise a family. It also boasts fun activities for everyone and is known for its Scandinavian heritage, architecture, and cultural events.
Residents can go boating and fishing on the Red River, hiking and bird-watching at the Bluestem Prairie Scientific and Natural Area, or enjoy the well-rated restaurants and shopping areas. The city is also home to quality restaurants, bars, and shopping areas.
But like many cities near abundant vegetation, we also have a healthy bat population, which can sometimes find its way indoors. If you are struggling with a bat infestation, CP Bat Mitigation provides bat mitigation in Moorhead that gives results.
GET HELP FROM OUR TEAM OF BAT CONTROL PROFESSIONALS
Bats are not simply nighttime creatures you might see around lampposts or flying in front of the moon. These flying mammals can sometimes end up right in your home, causing various problems that require you to take care of them as soon as possible.
In the wild, bats are primarily harmless and essential to the ecosystem. They play a significant role in keeping insect populations down and act as seed propagators like birds and pollinators alongside honeybees and butterflies. The biggest issue with bats is that they are carriers of dangerous diseases like rabies, a viral infection that affects the nervous system.
Early symptoms of rabies include fever, headache, and general weakness or discomfort. As it progresses, the disease can lead to more severe symptoms such as hallucinations, seizures, and paralysis. If you get treated before symptoms appear, it will prevent the disease from developing. However, once symptoms appear, rabies is almost always fatal.
Because handling bats can be hazardous, you need top-rated residential pest control you can rely on to take care of bats safely and prevent them from reinfesting your home. Call us today at CP Bat Mitigation to learn more about our bat mitigation strategies.
LEARN WHY BATS CAN BE AN ISSUE ON YOUR PROPERTY
Rather than be left dealing with a bat infestation, there are many strategies to keep bats away in the first place, some more effective than others. The best tips include the following:
- Seal off access points: Closing off any gaps that bats may use to enter your building, including around windows, doors, vents, and chimneys, can help keep them out. A pest control professional specializing in bat control near you can help locate these access points during your initial home inspection.
- Install screens: Another important step in bat-proofing your home or business involves using screens on vents, chimneys, and other utility openings.
- Consider bat houses: When bats have an alternative roosting site on your property, they are less likely to invade your attic.
- Refrain from using exterior lights: Bats hunt insects that are attracted to light, so turning off exterior lights at night can help reduce the likelihood of bats showing up.
- Keep your yard tidy: Bats often roost in trees. Keep trees trimmed and pruned to reduce the number of potential roosting sites.
- Keep insect populations down: If you are struggling with an insect infestation, it might attract bats that rely on them as a food source.
- Consult with the pros: If your best efforts aren't enough, consider consulting professional bat mitigation experts who can help take care of bats on your property.
At CP Bat Mitigation, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
“This is an outstanding company and I would recommend them to anyone that is dealing with a bat issue.”- Jonathan D.
“Jon was one of the upmost respectful and professional individuals I have encountered in a long time. He was honest and provided great feedback on bats. He saved us money with tips I could do myself.”- Jack L.
“CP Bat Mitigation was great to work with. They were easy to communicate with and willing to work with my schedule. They were prompt and thorough with their assessment and took the time to answer all my questions. Nick with CP Bat Mitigation was great to wo”- Patrick F.
“Very responsive, polite, professional, and thorough. Great communication, professional work, and guaranteed to the life of my roof. Affordable rates for a critical service.”- Glen P.
“We were very impressed with our consultation. Nick explained everything very well and answered all of our questions. We look forward to the warmer days when the bats can be kept out of our home.”- Shannon B.
“I really enjoyed having Nick ease my mind about having bats. He explained everything to me and showed me the spots where bats enter. He also explained how they would seal up the entry holes and allow them to leave but not re-enter.”- Bonnie G.
“CP Bat Mitigation not only are bat experts but are very knowledgeable about roofs. They did an inspection of my home and explained how a bat or two could have gotten in through an old gutter system. These guys are amazing, and true to their word the inspec”- April G.
“I had Nick Hossle for my appointment, and I was very pleased with his professionalism and service. He was prompt, he explained the process before going into my attic and checking for bats.”- Craig L.