BAT CONTROL HELP IN Council Bluffs
With a location in Pottawattamie County, the city of Council Bluffs is the most populous in Southwest Iowa. Residents enjoy a low cost of living, proximity to major cities, and activities appropriate for all age groups. As such, the city keeps growing in popularity as the years go by.
Unfortunately, the city is also known for its bat problems. While bats benefit the environment, they don't belong inside your home, making it necessary to invest in bat control in Council Bluffs.
At CP Bat Mitigation, we take your bat concerns seriously. Left unchecked, you and your loved ones can experience a range of problems that stem from a bat infestation. Worse, bats are difficult to remove, and there are often various laws in place to protect them.
Our team is insured and bonded, so you know you're getting the best results possible with our bat mitigation and exclusion services. Our bat control specialists will act with care and urgency, ensuring you remain safe while saying goodbye to the bats for good.
Don't let your home become overrun by an out-of-control bat population. Reach out to our team today to start living bat-free in no time!
Understandably, you might want to tackle your bat problems on your own, thinking it would be easier. However, the truth is that bats are dangerous to humans when provoked. In addition, it's hard to determine if all bats are out of the house without the proper training and resources.
HOW DO I IDENTIFY MY BAT ISSUE?
The last thing you need affecting your place of business is a bat infestation. Bats are known to leave droppings and transmit various diseases, making it a priority to safely and quickly remove them from the premises. Fortunately, our commercial bat control services are perfect and will give you what you need. Our process is the same no matter what:
- Consultation: You share with us what you're experiencing, and we put you on the schedule for a visit. During the visit, we'll provide an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote centered on your situation.
- Inspection: Without disrupting your operations, we'll install bat exclusion devices while determining the extent of your infestation. With these devices, the bats can leave but are unable to return.
- Follow Up: We don't take the results we promise you for granted. That's why we come back after a few weeks to ensure the bats are gone and haven't come back. We'll also remove the bat exclusion devices at that time.
Our process is fully compliant and done in a manner that removes the bats without harming them. In addition, your customers and employees will be happy to stay.
BATS CAN BE DANGEROUS - LET OUR TEAM HELP
It's not a secret that brown bats are actually pretty cute compared to other invasive pests and animals. However, their adorable demeanor doesn't make it ok for them to live in your home. The main reason for this is that brown bats are dangerous to humans. Some examples of the dangers they pose include but aren't limited to:
- Rabies: While not that common, it's a fact that a small number of bats may contract rabies and spread it through contact. Rabies is a serious condition that requires immediate medical attention.
- Other diseases: Besides rabies, brown bats spread other serious diseases like histoplasmosis, a harmful lung disease transmitted by people inhaling the fungal spores in bat guano.
- Attacks: Fortunately, brown bats aren't aggressive. However, they will attack in response to fear. When they feel threatened, brown bats are known to bite and scratch.
- Property damage: While not a direct threat to you and your loved ones, property damage often occurs with bat infestations. Most of the damage comes from their urine and droppings (guano).
- Other pests: Brown bats also carry other pests like ticks and fleas. These secondary pests are vectors and can transmit a wide range of diseases and pathogens.
HOW DO I IDENTIFY MY BAT ISSUE?
Contact CP Bat Mitigation today to explore your bat control options and confidently become bat-free in no time!
Bats are common enough in nature and the media that most people can identify a bat without issue. However, there are specific traits to know about bats overall. Some things you should know include but aren't limited to:
- Color variation: Bats range in color from tan to black.
- Body: Bats are completely covered with hair and have large ears. The ears can detect objects and prey through echolocation.
- Size: Adult bats weigh between one ounce and three pounds, depending on the species.
- Wings: Bats possess two wings that consist of a double membrane. The membrane stretches across the elongated fingers and arm bones.
Bats are known as the only mammal capable of true flight. Part of their flying success is due to the bumps (Merkel cells) on their wings. These bumps help them sense airflow, allowing them to adjust their flight pattern.
If you notice animals that match the traits listed, you likely have a bat infestation on your hands. For bat control near you, reach out to our team for all your bat control needs. We're insured and bonded for bat mitigation. More importantly, we have the resources and training to quickly get you back to a bat-free existence.
Say goodbye to bats in your home for good! Contact CP Bat Mitigation today for bat control in Council Bluffs you can count on to help you live bat-free again!
At CP Bat Mitigation, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
“This is an outstanding company and I would recommend them to anyone that is dealing with a bat issue.”- Jonathan D.
“Jon was one of the upmost respectful and professional individuals I have encountered in a long time. He was honest and provided great feedback on bats. He saved us money with tips I could do myself.”- Jack L.
“CP Bat Mitigation was great to work with. They were easy to communicate with and willing to work with my schedule. They were prompt and thorough with their assessment and took the time to answer all my questions. Nick with CP Bat Mitigation was great to wo”- Patrick F.
“Very responsive, polite, professional, and thorough. Great communication, professional work, and guaranteed to the life of my roof. Affordable rates for a critical service.”- Glen P.
“We were very impressed with our consultation. Nick explained everything very well and answered all of our questions. We look forward to the warmer days when the bats can be kept out of our home.”- Shannon B.
“I really enjoyed having Nick ease my mind about having bats. He explained everything to me and showed me the spots where bats enter. He also explained how they would seal up the entry holes and allow them to leave but not re-enter.”- Bonnie G.
“CP Bat Mitigation not only are bat experts but are very knowledgeable about roofs. They did an inspection of my home and explained how a bat or two could have gotten in through an old gutter system. These guys are amazing, and true to their word the inspec”- April G.
“I had Nick Hossle for my appointment, and I was very pleased with his professionalism and service. He was prompt, he explained the process before going into my attic and checking for bats.”- Craig L.