Omaha area homeowners are no strangers to bats. Bats are industrious pests. Though they can live almost anywhere, they prefer warm, cozy places that keep them out of the elements and away from predators. Once bats establish themselves in your house, infestations can soon grow and introduce your home to bat-related problems. Bat infestations can be difficult to address when using do-it-yourself (DIY) pest control methods, and your frustration can grow as infestations persist.
If you are struggling with a bat infestation near Omaha, CP Bat Mitigation can help. We are your best way to control bats in Omaha. With over 32 years of bat control experience, CP Bat Mitigation experts can help you with any bat problem you may be experiencing. Call us today for all your bat control needs. We know pest control in Omaha.
Signs Of A Bat Infestation
Bat pest control is more effective when you identify infestations early. Here are some signs that you may be dealing with a bat infestation:
- Sounds: Hearing scratching sounds in walls or attics or high-pitched squeaks can be an indicator of bats.
- Droppings: Bats consistently leave droppings where they roost. Finding bat droppings anywhere around your property indicates that bats are active.
- Bats themselves: Seeing bats move to and from your house is a surefire sign that they have moved in.
These are some ways to tell if you may be dealing with bats. If you have discovered bats in your home, get in contact with us. CP Bat Mitigation is the best bat control company in Omaha, and we want to help you.
It's Not Safe To Live In A House With Bats
Bats can introduce several problems into your home; bat control near you is important to help mitigate these problems. Bats can bite if touched or threatened and are associated with diseases like histoplasmosis and rabies. One of the most prominent problems that bats present is their droppings because bats tend to soil anything below where they roost, and the more bats there are, the worse the problem is. These droppings can be corrosive and can cause considerable damage to everything in your home with which they come into contact.
Best can bring a lot of problems into your home and can be difficult to eliminate. I you're struggling with a bat infestation, call CP Bat Mitigation. We know how to control bats in your house.
Effective Tips To Prevent Bats Around Your Home
Given that bats can import problems into your home, here are some ways to help decrease your chances of having to deal with a bat infestation:
- Attic screens: Installing attic screens on your eaves can decrease the ability of bats to make their way into your house.
- Chimney screens: Bats will often exploit open chimneys to make their way into your house; a quality chimney screen can keep bats out of your home.
- Seal cracks: Sealing all cracks and openings in your home can keep bats out.
- Door sweeps: Bats can exploit loose-fitting door sweeps to get into your home. Ensuring that your door sweeps seal well ensures bats can't come in that way.
These are some ways to help discourage bats from entering your home or other structures. However, if bats still come, CP Bat Mitigation experts can help you get them back out. Contact us today, and let us be your Omaha bat control specialists.
Call The Experts To Get Rid Of The Bats For Good
If you need a bat control company in Omaha, CP Bat Mitigation is the company you want to call. With over 32 years of experience with bats and thousands of satisfied customers, we can help you with any bat-related problem. Call us today if you need help with bats.