Reliable Bat Control Solutions In Watertown, SD
If you live in Watertown, South Dakota, or anywhere else in the Midwest, you have probably seen bats flying through the twilight sky; they're nothing to be afraid of! Bats are an essential part of our ecosystem; they are incredibly efficient bug hunters that help to keep the mosquito and moth populations under control.
However, bats should not enter our homes. They can cause severe damage, urinate, and carry deadly diseases like rabies. The last thing you would want is for your pets or one of your family members to contract rabies because you didn't remove the bats in time.
For bat control in Watertown or elsewhere in the Midwest, don't hesitate to contact CP Bat Mitigation today for the most effective way to end your home or business's bat problems.
Residential Bat Control In Watertown
You may think it would be easier and cheaper to remove your unwanted guests yourself; however, this can be highly dangerous. You could increase your risk of rabies exposure. You might also seriously hurt one of the bats in the process.
You should call the professionals here at CP Bat Mitigation; we make scheduling your Watertown bat control easy, saving you the stress and safety risks of removing the bats yourself. Leaving this job up to professionals also ensures we remove the bats safely and humanely.
Here's how it works:
- Consultation. You will speak with one of our knowledgeable Watertown bat mitgation representatives when you call us. We'll listen to your situation and schedule a day for us to come out and give you an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote based on your situation.
- Inspection. One of our Watertown bat control specialists will install bat exclusion devices. These devices allow the bats to fly outside but prevent them from returning to your home.
- Follow Up. A few weeks later, the technician will return to your house, make sure all the bats are gone, and remove the bat exclusion devices.
Our humane method of residential bat control ensures the mitigation of all bats without hurting them.
Commercial Bat Control In Watertown
There are many commercial buildings that bats will take advantage of and turn into roosting sites. Schools, warehouses, churches, offices, restaurants, and retail stores offer bats dark, quiet spaces to call home.
While bats may be comfortable in your commercial property, their presence will likely make you and your customers uncomfortable. Don't let bats scare your customers away; partner with us at CP Bat Mitigation to stop bats from being able to enter your property. Through our exclusion services, bats will no longer call your Watertown, SD, business home.
For the best commercial bat control in Watertown, SD, contact us at CP Bat Mitigation. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to get rid of unwanted bats from your property while always ensuring the bat's safety. Call today to learn more about bat control services near you!
Brown Bat Control For Watertown Property Owners
Keeping brown bats away from your Watertown property is important. Bats are destructive, spread diseases, and are an overall nuisance.
To control bat activity on your Watertown, SD property, use the following tips:
- Regularly inspect your roof and exterior, sealing any big or small defects you discover.
- Remove standing water from your property that provides a water source for both bats and their insect prey.
- Place bat houses in trees at the perimeter of your property to offer them a place to live other than your home.
- Remove any dead trees near your house; bats love to roost in dead trees.
Despite your best efforts, if bats are in your yard or home, don't try to get rid of them on your own. Reach out to the bat control specialists at CP Bat Mitigation. We are here to help you with all your bat control needs!
Four Bat Facts For Residents In Watertown
To help you understand a bit more about bats, we have compiled a list of four facts about bats.
- Most bats like to roost in high, dark areas making our homes, garages, and barns attractive to them. Attics, chimneys, and spaces under roof eaves offer perfect roosting spots for bats.
- Bats are the only true flying mammal. They have two legs and two arms with the same bone structure as the human hand. A leathery membrane covers their arm bones and "fingers" and creates their "wings." Bats are fast, agile fliers.
- Bats play an important ecological role; they help pollinate many plant species, like bananas, mangos, and avocados. They also help to transport seeds (through their feces) that grow into new plants.
- The bat's predatory feeding habits help to prevent insects from taking over our outdoor spaces. Bats help control mosquitoes; a single bat can consume a thousand mosquitoes in an hour!
Despite being interesting animals and eco-important, the diseases and damage associated with bats mean they don't belong living with people. If bats have taken over your Watertown, SD, property, please get in touch with CP Bat Mitigation. We provide humane bat control to help get rid of bats from your property and ensure they will want to live elsewhere in the future!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."