Friendly Bat Mitigation In Sturgis, SD
The small city of Sturgis sits in Meade County and is considered a great place for families. Despite its small size, the area offers a variety of things to do while remaining in close proximity to the hustle and bustle of Rapid City, making Sturgis attractive to both residents and visitors.
However, bats are also happy to hang out in Sturgis, more specifically, in people’s homes, which isn’t ideal. For this reason, it’s often necessary to seek Sturgis bat mitigation services to become bat-free again.
At CP Bat Mitigation, we’re prepared to handle your bat mitigation from start to finish, ensuring you get back to normal quickly. The first thing we’ll do is provide a consultation and then get to work once we’re on the same page with you.
Say goodbye to bats living in your home for good. Reach out to our team to see how we can help with your bat mitigation needs.
Residential Bat Mitigation In Sturgis
Without a doubt, bats are shown as being cool animals through various media sources and pop culture; however, that doesn’t mean they belong in your home. Given enough time and enough bats, you could end up with property damage and become sick, making it necessary to tackle the problem quickly.
Our team knows how important it is to move quickly, which is why we’ve honed our residential bat mitigation service to a proven approach:
- Consultation: During the consultation, we’ll discuss your situation, schedule an on-site visit to assess everything, and provide a quote tailored to your needs for the best results.
- Inspection: For the inspection, we’ll check for entry points and signs of bat activity. In addition, we’ll install bat exclusion devices, making it possible for bats to leave but not get back inside.
- Follow-up: We don’t leave things to chance. Instead, we return after a few weeks to check on your situation and ensure the bats are gone. Once confirmed, we’ll remove the bat exclusion devices.
With this approach, we’re able to help you become bat-free without harming the bats. In addition, this method allows us to keep you and your loved ones safe throughout the entire process while remaining compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
Enjoy a bat-free home in no time by working with our team. Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your residential bat mitigation needs and enjoy bat-free living once again.
Commercial Bat Mitigation In Sturgis
Unless you’re operating a haunted house, the last thing you want affecting your business is a bat infestation. Even then, it’s not a good idea to have bats on the premises since they can make people sick with their droppings and damage your property. The good news is that our commercial bat mitigation services are all that’s needed to help you get back to business as usual. Our process is as follows:
- Consultation: We schedule a visit to do an on-site assessment of the situation and discuss what you’re experiencing. We’ll provide a quote and get started upon your approval.
- Inspection: While checking for activity and entry points, we’ll install bat exclusion devices, so we can effectively help the bats leave but become unable to return.
- Follow-up: After a few weeks, we’ll return to make sure all the bats are gone. If this is the case, we’ll remove the bat exclusion devices.
With us, you can count on saying goodbye to bat problems and get back to focusing on your customers. We have the tools and training needed to achieve results quickly and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Keep bats from overtaking your business by partnering with our team. Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to explore your commercial bat mitigation needs and enjoy a bat-free business once again.
A Guide To Bat Mitigation In Sturgis
Bats are a pain to deal with when you’re unprepared and unsure of how to proceed. More importantly, when it’s just one or two bats, it’s much easier to do what’s needed to help the bats leave before they become a problem. The best way to proceed if doing things on your own is to:
- Inspection: Check the building and look for signs of activity. This will help you determine how they’re getting inside.
- Attic inspection: Bats like high places, which means your attic. For this step, caution is needed as all you’re trying to do is identify the species of bat so you can look up their habits, behaviors, and hibernation seasons.
- Exclusion: Don’t try trapping the bats. Bats are protected and attempting this can put you at risk. Instead, have exclusion devices installed to prevent their re-entry.
- Seal up the holes: Once the bats are gone, it’s time to have the openings sealed up for good, ensuring you never have bat problems again.
- Clean-up: To protect your health, it’s important to clean the walls, floors, and other spots where the bats defecated. Bat guano is toxic to humans.
If you prefer to take the guesswork out of the process, it’s always a valid idea to seek professional bat mitigation services. Our team has the resources and expertise to get you back to bat-free living without exception.
Make the bats get out and stay away for good. Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your bat mitigation in Sturgis needs and learn more about how to become bat-free.
How To Prevent Roosting Bats In Sturgis
Sometimes, bats just hang out and do what’s called roosting. In most cases, they’re literally taking a breather and waiting for prey before going on their way. However, roosting is only one step away from them getting inside and calling your place home. Fortunately, you can prevent roosting bats by doing the following:
- Smoother spots: Bats are creatures of habit and prefer to roost in the same location. This spot needs to be a rough surface to work. You can prevent roosting by installing a smooth surface where they’ve been roosting.
- Obstacles: Items like wind chimes can be the deterrent you need to prevent roosting.
- Bat house: You could install a bat house as an alternative roost spot, but only after you’ve made the original spot undesirable.
The best way to handle bats is with professional bat mitigation. Our team is ready to help you at every turn, so you can confidently become bat-free again.
Say goodbye to bats and hello to freedom. Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your bat mitigation options to take back control of your home.
What CP Bat Mitigation Customers Are Saying
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"