Friendly Bat Mitigation In Spirit Lake, IA
The small town of Spirit Lake is considered one of the best places to live in Iowa, thanks to its dense suburban feel. In addition, there's plenty to enjoy, like bars, restaurants, and parks, making it popular for residents and visitors alike.
Unfortunately, bats are also attracted to the area. More importantly, they're attracted to people's homes, which is unacceptable. Left unchecked, bats can cause property damage and other problems for homeowners, making it necessary to invest in Spirit Lake bat control services.
At CP Bat Mitigation, our bat control specialists can handle every step of your bat issues so that you can get back to regular living quickly. We'll begin with a consultation and then quickly start, ensuring we don't waste a moment. By teaming up with us, you gain the following benefits:
- An insured and bonded company
- Guaranteed services
Don't wait a moment longer to experience a bat-free home! Reach out to our team to explore your humane bat control options and say goodbye to bats for good.
Residential Bat Mitigation In Spirit Lake
Bats are cool animals that help the local environment function. However, they do not belong in your house. In fact, bats can cause property damage and other problems, making their mitigation a top priority.
Instead of doing it yourself, stick to our guaranteed residential bat control services for unmatched results. Our process consists of three phases:
- Consultation: We talk about your situation and schedule a visit so we can provide an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote centered on your needs for unmatched results.
- Inspection: While inspecting your home for bat activity and entry points, we'll install bat exclusion devices, ensuring the bats can still leave while unable to return.
- Follow-Up: Bat mitigation can't be left to chance. That's why we come back after a few weeks to ensure the bats are completely gone. If gone, we'll remove the bat exclusion devices.
By doing things this way, we remove the bats from your home without harming them while keeping you and your loved ones safe. In addition, we're fully compliant with applicable regulations and laws.
Keep the bats from making your home their home with our team! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your residential bat control needs and confidently live bat-free!
Commercial Bat Mitigation In Spirit Lake
Bats flying around your place of business is bad business. Your customers and employees won't be happy and will be at risk for diseases and other problems. You don't have the training or time needed to handle their mitigation. Fortunately, our commercial bat control services are all you need. We get things done in three phases, which are:
- Consultation: We discuss the problems you're facing and schedule a visit so we can provide an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote so we can get to work.
- Inspection: We check for entry points and the extent of your bat infestation. We also install bat exclusion devices during this step, ensuring the bats can leave but never return.
- Follow-Up: Our team returns after a few weeks to ensure the bats are gone. If so, we'll remove the bat exclusion devices.
Our team has everything needed to safely and effectively remove bats from your place of business so you can get back to business as usual in no time.
Take back control of your business by partnering with our team! For bat control near you, reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your commercial bat control needs and operate bat-free once again!
Five Handy Bat Prevention Tips For Spirit Lake Property Owners
The best way to deal with bats around your Spirit Lake property is to prevent them from taking up residence in the first place. That's why we've developed five handy bat prevention tips for your review, which are:
- Seal the entry points: After verifying you don't already have bats in your home, seal any entry points you find, such as broken screens, missing shingles, loose tiles, and other weak points on your property.
- Use netting: Netting used preemptively makes it impossible for bats to get inside since they're an exclusion device. However, these are only as good as the installation.
- Naphthalene Balls: Also known as moth balls, these are somewhat effective in helping prevent bats from calling your place home. However, this option won't work in open, well-ventilated locations in your home. They also need frequent replacement.
- Mylar Balloons: Fill these balloons with helium gas and hang them in bat-friendly spots. While creative, this solution only works if the balloons stay in motion long enough to scare the bats.
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Cinnamon: Bats are not fans of these scents and tend to stay clear of them, so it might be worth sprinkling them in high-traffic areas. However, this tip has limited success, especially in large areas.
For the best results possible, working with trained professionals is always a good idea. Our team has the training, resources, and equipment to help you remain bat-free with superior bat control in Spirit Lake.
Keep the bats from hanging around your home by working with our team! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your bat control needs and confidently live bat-free!
Are Brown Bats In Spirit Lake Dangerous?
In short, the answer is yes, brown bats in Spirit Lake are dangerous to humans. While they aren't aggressive like some other animals, that doesn't mean they don't pose a wide range of threats, such as:
- Rabies: Fortunately, most bats don't contract rabies. However, the possibility still exists, and they can spread it to humans through contact. Rabies requires immediate medical attention and can cause death.
- Other diseases: Brown bats are more likely to spread other serious diseases like histoplasmosis (a harmful lung disease), thanks to the fungus spores in their guano (droppings).
- Attacks: If they feel threatened or provoked, brown bats are known to bite and scratch, leading to potential infections and other concerns.
- Other pests: Brown bats are hosts to other pests like fleas, ticks, and more. These additional pests open you up to possibly contracting other diseases and pathogens.
We take your safety and well-being seriously, which is why we're prepared to address your bat control needs from start to finish.
Don't let brown bats overrun your home a moment longer! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your bat pest control options and confidently remain safe in a bat-free home!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"