Bat Mitigation In Bellevue, NE
When many people think about bats, they think of the spooky creature from Halloween movies and vampire stories. But bats aren't just the stars of horror movies; they are remarkable creatures that play an essential role in our ecosystem by controlling insect populations and pollinating plants. However, when they invade the homes or businesses around Bellevue, they can cause severe damage and pose a health risk to humans and pets. That is why bat mitigation in Bellevue is essential for home and business owners who want to protect their properties from bat infestations.
We have over three decades of bat mitigation experience at CP Bat Mitigation. Our background in construction and roofing allows us to provide specialized bat mitigation services that other companies can't. As a family-owned business, we prioritize customer service, and our mitigation process is unique, backed by our bat-free guarantee that leads the industry. To learn more about our bat mitigation and prevention techniques, contact us today and let us begin building a customized plan to suit your needs.
Residential Bat Mitigation In Bellevue
Bats may be fascinating creatures, but they're unwelcome guests in your home. They can damage the area where they roost, and bat guano and urine can cause structural damage and spread diseases. In rare cases, bats also bite. Bat bites can spread rabies and require immediate medical attention. CP Bat Mitigation offers comprehensive residential bat mitigation services to protect your Bellevue home.
We start with a thorough inspection of your house. This process identifies all potential entry points, conditions that could attract bats, and any active bat infestations. We develop a customized residential bat mitigation plan based on the results, beginning with humane bat exclusion. To get bats out of your home, we'll seal all entry points except one, where we'll install a one-way door that allows bats to fly out but not come back. After all the bats are out of your house, we use the latest and most effective bat exclusion materials and techniques to seal your home and keep them from returning.
Call us immediately if you suspect you have bats around your home. We will work quickly to get them and keep them out for good so that you and your family can enjoy your house without worrying about bats and the problems they cause.
Commercial Bat Mitigation In Bellevue
Running a business is a constant challenge. The last thing you need to worry about is another problem, like bats flying around and causing additional issues. Bats can drive away customers, threaten the health and safety of customers and employees, cost you money, and ruin the reputation of your business.
At CP Bat Mitigation, we understand how hard it is to run a business successfully. We also understand the unique challenges of commercial bat mitigation in Bellevue and have experience developing bat mitigation plans for various industries. Our team of bat mitigation experts will work with you to create a customized plan that addresses your specific needs and concerns and fits your industry's standards. We use the latest and most effective bat exclusion materials and techniques for a safe and humane solution to your bat problem.
The last thing you want is a bat problem around your business, driving away customers and costing you money. Call us today for professional commercial bat mitigation, and let us keep your business operating bat-free.
The Different Bat Species Found In Bellevue
When you see bats flying around your home, you may not take the time to look at them too closely. But if you did, you would see they are one of the many species that call our area home.
Here are some of the common species of bats you'll see in Bellevue and how to identify them:
- Little Brown Bat: You can identify this species by its brown fur, small size, and pointed ears. They typically roost in trees, buildings, or caves and feed on insects.
- Big Brown Bat: These bats are larger than little brown bats and have darker fur. They are known to roost in buildings and caves and feed on insects.
- Eastern Red Bat: This species has reddish-brown fur and long fur on its toes. You'll find them roosting in trees and feeding on insects.
- Silver-Haired Bat: As the name suggests, these bats have silver fur, and you'll find them roosting in trees. They also feed on insects.
- Hoary Bat: These bats are larger than most other bat species and have distinctive brown, gray, and white fur. They roost in trees and feed on insects.
If you have bats flying around your property, call us today. Our trained bat identification experts can identify what species is on your property and develop a plan to eliminate them quickly.
What Bellevue Homeowners Can Do To Prevent Bats
With all the issues bats can cause, you don't want them hanging around your home. Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to keep bats out of your house, such as:
- Seal all entry points: Bats can enter homes through small gaps and cracks, so it is essential to seal all entry points, including holes in roofs, chimneys, and vents.
- Install screens: Installing screens on windows, doors, and vents can help keep bats out of the home while allowing ventilation.
- Turn off outdoor lights: Bats are attracted to insects, so turning off outdoor lights can help prevent insects from gathering around your house.
- Trim trees: Bats are known to roost in trees, so trimming branches away from the house can help prevent them from accessing the roof or other entry points.
- Get rid of potential roosting sites: If there are any dead trees, loose bark, or piles of leaves near the home, remove them, as they can provide an ideal roosting site for bats.
The best option to prevent bats is to work with us at CP Bat Mitigation.
Our bat prevention and mitigation strategies will quickly get the bats out of your house and make sure they don't return. We will keep your home bat free and your family protected from the diseases they can spread and the damage they can do.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."