Bat Mitigation In Pipestone, MN
Bats often invade people's homes looking for a place to roost. Unfortunately, bats cause property damage and other problems left alone, making it necessary to invest in ongoing Pipestone bat control services.
At CP Bat Mitigation, we understand how weird it can feel to have bats in your house. In addition, we take your safety and well-being seriously. That's why, when you are looking for bat control near you, call us first. We get to work immediately on your bat mitigation so you can enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.
With us, you get a team that guarantees their services, so you know you're getting nothing less than top-notch results. Even better, we do this without harming the bats, making our process a win-win.
Protect your home from unwanted bats by partnering with our team. Reach out to our team today to explore your bat mitigation options and free your home of bats in no time!
Residential Bat Mitigation In Pipestone
Bats in your home can cause a lot of problems if not handled quickly. However, that doesn't mean you should tackle the infestation yourself. Bat mitigation can be extremely dangerous and largely ineffective when not done by trained professionals. The good news is that our residential bat control process is simple and effective:
- Consultation: We discuss the problems you're facing and get an appointment scheduled. During our visit, we'll provide an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote centered on your needs.
- Inspection: We'll find out how bats are getting into your house and the extent of the infestation. In addition, we'll install bat exclusion devices, so the bats can still leave but remain unable to return.
- Follow Up: We will check back with you after a few weeks to ensure all bats have vacated the premises. During this step, we'll remove the bat exclusion devices.
With this process, you get the results you need while the bats remain unharmed, ensuring we remain fully compliant with applicable regulations and laws.
Don't let bats stay in your home a moment longer! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to explore your Pipestone residential bat control options and become bat-free once again!
Commercial Bat Mitigation In Pipestone
When bats are hanging around your business, it's a surefire way to upset customers and employees. And, to make matters worse, bats are known for transmitting diseases and causing property damage. Fortunately, you don't need to worry when signing up for our commercial bat control services in Pipestone.
Our services break down into three important steps:
- Consultation: We'll talk with you about your situation and what you're experiencing over the phone. We'll schedule a visit during the call to provide an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote centered on your needs and situation.
- Inspection: Our team will install bat exclusion devices throughout the course of our inspection so we can immediately start helping the bats leave while preventing their return.
- Follow Up: After a few weeks, we'll come back to make sure the bats are gone and haven't come back. In addition, we remove the bat exclusion devices.
You can't go wrong by teaming up with our bat control specialists for quick, guaranteed results. We have the training, equipment, and resources to remove all bats from the premises safely.
Keep your business running smoothly by partnering with our team! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your commercial bat control needs and take back control for better operations and opportunities!
Twelve Interesting Facts About Bats In Pipestone
Bats are shrouded in myths and legends, making it hard to know the reality behind these wonderful creatures. We've compiled a list of 12 interesting facts about bats in Pipestone to help you get started:
- More than 1,400 species of bats exist worldwide.
- While most bats hibernate, some species don't.
- Bats only have a few natural predators.
- Bats are the reason humans get to eat bananas, avocados, and mangoes because bats pollinate these fruits.
- Bats eat insect pests at night more than any other creature.
- Bats are the only mammals that fly.
- Bats fly up to 100 mph.
- Bat populations are increasing thanks to conservation efforts.
- Bats can live a long time; the oldest known is 41 years.
- Bats clean themselves in the same manner as cats.
- Bats studies are common for medical advancements, such as trying to hone in on their echolocation skills to help blind people.
- Bats have noticeable belly buttons.
While bats are cool animals, they still don't belong inside your house. Our team has the equipment to safely and efficiently deliver bat control in Pipestone, so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.
Keep bats out of your home for good by working with our team! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today to discuss your bat control needs and live bat-free!
Bat Identification 101: What Every Pipestone Homeowner Ought To Know
Most people can recognize a bat easily for one reason or another. However, it's tricky to know if what just came near your home was a bat or a different animal when they're in flight. Bats are nocturnal, and they can fly as fast as 100 mph.
Some traits to watch for include but aren't limited to:
- Color variation: Bats range from tan to black, depending on the species.
- Body: Bats are covered in fur and possess large ears.
- Size: Bats vary in size from less than an ounce to as much as three pounds.
- Wings: Bat wings have a double membrane, which stretches across the bat's elongated fingers and arm bones.
Knowing these distinct traits allows you to more readily determine if you have a bat infestation. Our team is insured and bonded. In addition, we have what you need to handle your bat control issues from start to finish quickly and efficiently.
Don't let bats take over your home a moment longer! Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation today for your bat control needs so you can live bat-free again!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."