What To Do About Bats Invading Your Omaha Attic
Many pests live throughout Omaha, and bats are one species of wildlife pests that commonly invade residential properties. In this article, we’ll go over the many problems bats cause and what to do if you find these flying pests in your attic. Or, for immediate assistance with your bat infestation, partner with the skilled team of technicians from CP Bat Mitigation. With several years of experience handling bat problems, you can depend on us to provide effective bat control solutions.
Reach out to CP Bat Mitigation for high-quality Omaha bat control that gets the job done right.
Ten Brilliant Facts About Bats
Despite the problems bats pose for homeowners, they are fascinating creatures. Here are ten brilliant facts you probably didn’t know about bats:
- Bats can consume thousands of insects, eating their body weight in insects every single night.
- Fruit-eating bats are responsible for pollinating over 300 unique species of fruit.
- Bats are the only true flying mammals, and many use echolocation to orient themselves while in the air.
- A group of bats is called a colony, and their young are called pups.
- Bats are nocturnal and spend the daylight hours sleeping in dark, cool locations
- Most species of bats hibernate through the winter, although some do migrate to warmer climates when the weather starts growing colder.
- Worldwide, there are more than 1,400 different types of bats.
- Aside from certain desert and polar regions, bats can be found in almost every habitat on earth.
- Some bat species have excellent sight and do not use echolocation as their main orientation method.
- Bats help reduce insect populations, making these flying mammals incredibly important to the ecosystem.
Bats are incredible creatures but can cause several problems when they enter your property. However, with bat mitigation services from CP Bat Mitigation, you get rid of bats safely and humanely.
Why You Don't Want Bats Hanging Around On Your Property
When bats invade Omaha homes, they become a health risk. Bat droppings contain bacteria that can spread diseases and may damage your roofing. In addition, bat droppings spread diseases such as histoplasmosis. Bats are also wild creatures that may bite you if you attempt to get rid of them from your property by yourself.
The best way to protect yourself and your property from bats is with professional services from CP Bat Mitigation. Contact us today to get started.
What To Do If You Suspect There Are Bats In Your Attic
If you start noticing signs of bats on your property, such as sleeping bats in your attic or bat droppings around your home, then it’s time to contact the professionals from CP Bat Mitigation for help. Our technicians at CP Bat Mitigation utilize specific bat exclusion devices to protect your Omaha property from bats. First, we seal all but one of the entry points bats could use to invade your home. Then we place the exclusion device on the one remaining entry point. This device allows bats to leave your property but prevents them from re-entering it.
No matter what species of bats have gotten into your attic, CP Bat Mitigation is ready to get rid of them.
Take The Headache Out Of Bat Mitigation
When bats are causing problems in and around your Omaha home, it can feel like a never-ending nightmare. However, with the bat specialists from CP Bat Mitigation by your side, you can rest easy knowing we’ll take care of all your bat management needs. No matter what types of bats have gotten into your attic, our team of professionals has what it takes to get rid of them and prevent them from returning in the future.
At CP Bat Mitigation, we utilize humane bat control methods to encourage bats to leave your property and relocate elsewhere. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we handle bat infestations.
What CP Bat Mitigation Customers Are Saying
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."