How To Keep Bats Away From Your Omaha Home For Good
You are proud of your Omaha house and want to keep it in the best shape possible. Maintaining your home takes a lot of money and effort, and there always seems to be something else that needs to be done. Pest infestations are among the long list of things that you might have to deal with. Many different kinds of pests can invade your home and property, and bats are one of them. Bat control is critical if you want to keep your house safe from the problem these pests can bring. Bats love nesting in dark, quiet places; if they can find a way into your house or other property structures, they will promptly move in.
Bats can make a mess out of your home, but it doesn’t have to be that way. CP Bat Mitigation experts know all about bat pest control in Omaha. Call us today if you have a bat problem.
Bat Identification Made Simple For Omaha Homeowners
Bat control in Omaha includes knowing what kind of bats you are dealing with. Here are some of the bats you may encounter on your Omaha property:
- Big brown bat: The most common bat encountered in Omaha, this bat has a wingspan of roughly a foot and will roost in buildings.
- Little brown bat: Another common bat, these smaller bats look similar to big brown bats and also like to roost in buildings when they can.
- Tricolored bat: These small bats tend to hunt alone, instead of in groups like other bats.
- Northern long-eared bat: These bats have distinctive, large ears.
These are a few of the types of bats that you may encounter on your property. Once bats move in, they bring problems with them. If you are having a bat problem in your home, CP Bat Mitigation bat control specialists can help. Get in touch with us today.
Do Bats Harbor More Dangerous Viruses Than Other Animals?
Unfortunately, they do. Bats harbor more than 60 different types of viruses that can affect humans. They have also been linked to fungal infections such as histoplasmosis. Bats can not only make a mess out of your house but can also bring dangerous pathogens with them as well. Bats are not generally considered to be aggressive, but their droppings can unfortunately introduce you to many of their diseases.
CP Bat Mitigation specialists know how to control bats. Contact us today if you’re dealing with bats anywhere on your property.
How Do You Repel Bats Naturally?
Here are a few of the most common reasons bats may be attracted to your property, and natural, effective ways to prevent these problems:
- Food: If bats find a lot to eat around your property, they will naturally be attracted. Since bats tend to eat insects, effective insect pest control can help reduce bats.
- Lights: A lot of light around your home at night will draw insects, which will draw bats. Minimize outside lights at night to decrease insects and discourage bats.
- Shelter: Bats like hiding in dark, sheltered places that offer protection from predators. Be sure to seal entry points well so that bats do not have easy ways into your house.
These tips can help, but bats may still come around. If you need a bat control company in Omaha, CP Bat Mitigation can help. Call us today for help with bats.
The Easiest Way To Humanely Mitigate Bats From Your Omaha Property
The best way to control bats in Omaha is to get in touch with CP Bat Mitigation. Our trained, seasoned technicians know how to control bats, and we stand ready to help you today. Our humane mitigation methods will ensure your home remains bat-free now and in the future. Drop us a line if you have a bat problem and you need help.
What CP Bat Mitigation Customers Are Saying
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."