About CP Bat Mitigation
Founded in 2017, but with over 30 years of bat mitigation experience, CP Bat Mitigation has helped hundreds of people rid their homes and businesses of bats. A family-owned company providing bat control in Omaha, Nebraska, as well as bat control in Sioux Falls, SD, and other areas of South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Iowa, and Minnesota, CP Bat Mitigation, was founded by a man who started out in construction and roofing, quickly realized that bats were a prevalent issue for many properties, and wanted to do something to help. We are proud to be able to solve bat issues for our customers; as seen in this article by 605 Magazine.
Why Choose CP Bat Mitigation?
If you discover bats in your home or business, you need a safe and effective way to get them out. CP Bat Mitigation is the right company to call.
- We are bat experts.
- Our business solely focuses on bat mitigation.
- We have completed over 13,000 projects.
- We offer the leading guarantee in our industry.
- You cannot beat our customer service.
- We use a mitigation process that is unique to our company.
- Our services are safe and humane.
- We have over 30 years of bat mitigation experience.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We tailor our services to meet each customer’s needs.
- We are insured and bonded.
- We are a family-owned-and-operated company.
- We only use existing entry points; we don’t make new ones.
- Our services are available for customers with residential bat control and commercial bat control needs.
- We are members of the Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce.
When bats get into your structure, you want a bat mitigation company that knows what it’s doing and guarantees its results. You need CP Bat Mitigation.
Every Bat Needs A Home, Just Not Yours
Bats offer many benefits to the natural world but cause many problems when they enter your home or business. CP Bat Mitigation provides the services necessary to make your structure bat-free in a way that is humane and allows the bats to find a new, better place to live. Let our experts provide you with the guaranteed services you need to solve your bat problems. Contact us today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"5 Stars!!!! John and his team made an unfortunate house-selling situation a great experience. John came and gave us an estimate within a day and was very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed the bat issue and even took a look at our new place afterward. I definitely recommend contacting Central Plains if need help in this area. They provide a very professional service for a great value!"
"John was over the morning after I made my initial call regarding bats. He was able to quickly identify the problem areas and built a fair quote to remove the bats. His knowledge is broad on his profession."
"Made a phone call, he showed up the next day with simple, effective advice and didn't try to up-sell any additional services. I would highly recommend."